In our interview with editor and author Ira Nayman, we discuss what authors should expect from editors (and vice versa) and the potential impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on writing, editing, and publishing.
Books and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Ira Nayman's website: espagesauxfolles.ca
- Welcome to the Multiverse (Sorry for the Inconvenience) by Ira Nayman
- When the Soft Sciences Get Positively Runny by Ira Nayman
- The Ceres Illusion by Sue Eaton
- Dragon Gems (Fall 2023) by Water Dragon Publishing
- The Future's So Bright by Water Dragon Publishing
Also visit our Marketplace for more information about the books and stories mentioned during this episode.
You can listen to this episode here or through your favorite podcast service.
If you would like to participate in our future “Ask the Author” podcasts, you can submit your questions for Ira Nayman here.