In our first episode, we have the first part of our two-part interview with Steven Radecki, Managing Editor of Paper Angel Press.
Topics discussed in this interview include a little background on their new imprints, what they expect from authors when they submit their work for consideration, and how they assist authors in promoting their books.
Books mentioned during this episode:
- Artisanal Gibberish II: Yet More Gibberish by Matthew Legare
- The Alchemist Daughter by Paul S. Moore
- Seeker (The Unwoven Tapestry: Book One) by Morgan Chalut
- Dragon Gems short fiction
- Paper Angel Press Submissions
- Audiobook August (Sign up for a chance to win a free one!)
Also visit our Marketplace for more information about the books and stories mentioned during this episode.
2 thoughts on “Small Publishing, Great Expectations (Part 1 of 2)”
Yes, we are aware that the episode is showing up twice on some services. We are working with our podcast hosting service to address this. Both episodes have the same content, just different cover artwork. (It’s always something, right?)
It looks like the duplicate episode issue has been resolved on all of the services. Thank you for your patience!